The AQUA-USER project is pleased to announce the workshop “Innovative satellite – based services for aquaculture: Everything you always wanted to know about water quality at your aquaculture site – don’t be afraid to ask our app" that will be held in conjunction with the Aquaculture Europe Conference in Edinburgh.
When? Tue 20/9/2016 |13:00-17:00
Where? Edinburgh International Conference Centre
The EU-funded AQUA-USERS project (http://www.aqua-users.eu) has developed methods and tools for turning Earth observation data into services providing user-relevant and timely information for the aquaculture industry. In this workshop we want to share our innovations with you.
- Improving site selection with historic data from remote sensing and modelling
- Supporting daily management with near-real time data on water quality and harmful algae blooms
- Innovative web-based tools (web-portal, app) demonstration
- Aquaculture operators and organisations
- Regulators and policy makers
We look forward to welcoming you in September!
Please register before Mon 12 Sept by e-mailing email@example.com